OUR TEAM IS
HERE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS
Questions about our products – Press inquiries – Employment inquiries
Whatever your question or concern may be, our team is ready to help!
Grow Ohio Customer Support Process
Effective November 1, 2020
Grow Ohio stands by the quality and stability of our products and has formalized our Customer Support Process to provide better service to our Patients. When a product issue arises, the Grow Ohio Customer Support Process requires prompt reporting and documentation for us to take corrective action. If you have a question or concern about your purchase, please see the criteria below that must be met to submit a claim for consideration.
Valid Claims for Consideration:
- Product is not consumable or is defective at the time of purchase
- Product quality or stability is in question
- Product was not to standard in packaging or quantity
After speaking with your dispensing agent, and only when it is determined that a product issue may exist, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information included:
- Patients Full name and 20-digit MMJ ID #
- Butterfly Effect product name and a brief description of the issue
- Photos of the product showing that it has not been consumed
- Photos of the product or device you are reporting an issue with
- Photos of the Grow Ohio Compliance Label
- Photos of the original receipt must be provided
- Submissions must take place within 14-days of the date of purchase
- Product chain of custody is critical in the case of product issues; therefore, a narrow submission window is important to distinguish between a product issue related to manufacturing, as opposed to improper storage or improper customer handling/usage
- Inquires will NOT be addressed if the above information is not provided or for products that have been consumed.